The results match what our customers have been telling us for years.
- 95.7% reported a reduction in pain
- 78.7% would strongly recommend Altwork
- 89.6% reported having pain at a computer before buying an Altwork Station
Among customers who reported extreme or bad pain when working at a computer before buying an Altwork station, an overwhelming majority (95.7%) reported a reduction in pain when using a computer at an Altwork station. This finding shows that an Altwork Station can be an effective tool for managing back and neck pain while improving employee comfort while working.
When customers that had mild or worse pain when working on a computer before buying an Altwork station were asked "How likely is it that you would recommend Altwork to a friend or colleague?" On a 0 to 10 point scale, 80.2% responded with 7 or above. This demonstrates a high level of satisfaction among customers who have experienced significant pain relief while using an Altwork Station.
Even customers with moderate pain when working at a computer before buying an Altwork station reported a reduction in pain. The majority (82.9%) reported a reduction in pain when using a computer at an Altwork station. This finding suggests that the Altwork Station can be effective not only for those experiencing extreme or chronic pain but also for those with more moderate levels of discomfort.
We're thrilled to share some of the positive feedback we received from Altwork Station customers in our recent survey. Here are some of the most glowing comments:
- "It has been life changing!"
- "It really is a useful and functional workstation that allows you to work more than 10 hours/day without any discomfort. I can attest to this because I have been doing it for more than 6 months. It is the best purchase I have ever made for the benefit of my body and my work."
- "It works! It's practically perfect in every way!"
- "I LOVE this product. It has literally (and I mean that in the original definition of the word) made it possible for me to keep my job and do productive work."
If you would like to learn more about how Altwork can reduce the pain associated with working on a computer please schedule a live call with an Altwork expert.